11 chan vietnamese dating site at vietnamcupid com

- Parents have the right to discipline the child as may be necessary for the formation of his good character, and may therefore require from him obedience to just and reasonable rules, suggestions and admonitions.

11 chan-72

- If by reason of his studies or for other causes, a child does not live with his parents, the latter shall communicate with him regularly and visit him as often as possible. Parents shall, whenever possible, provide the child with good and wholesome reading material, taking into consideration his age and emotional development. It shall be their duty to know the child's friends and their activities and to prevent him from falling into bad company. If the motor vehicle driven by the child belongs to the parent, it shall be presumed that he permitted or ordered the child to drive.

- The reading habit should be cultivated in the home. - Parents shall encourage the child to associate with other children of his own age with whom he can develop common interests of useful and salutary nature. - Parents shall give the child every opportunity to form or join social, cultural, educational, recreational, civic or religious organizations or movements and other useful community activities. "Truancy" as here used means absence without cause for more than twenty schooldays, not necessarily consecutive.(11) Allows or requires the child to drive without a license or with a license which the parent knows to have been illegally procured.

- The father and mother shall exercise jointly just and reasonable parental authority and responsibility over their legitimate or adopted children. - Grandparents and in their default, the oldest brother or sister who is at least eighteen years of age, or the relative who has actual custody of the child, shall exercise parental authority in case of absence or death of both parents, unless a guardian has been appointed in accordance with the succeeding provision.

328 to 332 of the Civil Code, appoint a guardian for the person and property of the child, on petition of any relative or friend of the family or the Department of Social Welfare.

- If the child has special health problems, his parents shall be entitled to such assistance from the government as may be necessary for his care and treatment in addition to other benefits provided for under existing law. - Special financial or material aid and social services shall be given to any needy family, to help maintain the child or children in the home and prevent their placement elsewhere. Assistance to Widowed or Abandoned Parent and Her Minor Dependents. The said agencies shall offer specialized professional services which include confidential help and protection to such mother and her child, including placement of protection to such mother and child, including placement of such mother's rights, if any, against the father of such child. Such arrangements shall be the subject of accreditation and licensing by the Department of Social Welfare.

Financial Aid and Social Services to Needy Families. - The criteria to determine eligibility for the aid mentioned in the next two preceding articles shall be (1) the age of the child or children (2) the financial condition of the family, (3) the degree of deprivation of parental care and support, and (4) the inability to exercise parental authority. - Any unmarried mother may, before and after the birth of the child, seek the assistance and advice of the Department of Social Welfare or any duly licensed child placement agency. They shall be run by married couples, to be licensed only after thorough investigation of their character, background, motivation and competence to act as foster parents. An older child may be taken into an institution for child care if a thorough social case study indicates that he will derive more benefit therefrom. - Day-care and other substitute parental arrangement shall be provided a child whose parents and relatives are not able to care for him during the day. Foster care shall take into consideration the temporary nature of the placement and shall not alienate the child from his parents. - Whenever a parent or guardian is found to have been unreasonably neglectful in the performance of his duties toward the child, he shall be admonished by the Department of Social Welfare or by the local Council for the Protection of Children referred to in Article 87. The amount of such aid shall be determined by the Department of Social Welfare, taking into consideration, among other things, the self-employment of any of the family members and shall be paid from any funds available for the purpose. - The State shall give assistance to widowed or abandoned parent or where either spouse is on prolonged absence due to illness, imprisonment, etc. Financial and other essential social services shall be given by the National Government or other duly licensed agencies with similar functions to help such parent acquire the necessary knowledge or skill needed for the proper care and maintenance of the family. - In all proceedings for adoption, steps should be taken by the court to prevent the natural parents from making hurried decisions caused by strain or anxiety to give up the child, and to ascertain, that all measures to strengthen the family have been exhausted and that any prolonged stay of the child in his own home will be inimical to his welfare and interest. In such case, the court shall state its reasons for reducing said period. The Department of Social Welfare shall intervene on behalf of the child if it finds, after such case study, that the petition should be denied. The court may, upon its own motion or on motion of the petitioner, reduce or dispense with the trial period if it finds that it is to the best interest of the child. The decree shall state the name by which the child is thenceforth to be known. The adopter shall not be a legal heir of the adopted person, whose parents by nature shall inherit from him, except that if the latter are both dead, the adopting parent or parents take the place of the natural parents in the line of succession, whether testate or interstate. - The dependent, abandoned or neglected child may be transferred to the care of the Department of Social Welfare or a duly licensed child-caring institution or individual in accordance with Articles 142 and 154 of this Code, or upon the request of the person or institution exercising parental authority over him.

Tags: , ,